Desperate Houseflies: The Magazine

Feel free to pull out your trusty fly swatter and comment on what is posted here, realizing that this odd collection of writers may prove as difficult to kill as houseflies and are presumably just as pesky. “Desperate Houseflies” is a magazine that intends to publish weekly articles on subjects such as politics, literature, history, sports, photography, religion, and no telling what else. We’ll see what happens.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Flibbertigibbet

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that "flibbertigibbet" is spelled "flibbertigibbet." I have no point here; this was just news to me, and oddly fascinating. One wonders if it has nautical origins, which fact probably makes one a flibbertigibbet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lasley said...

I'm not sure if you're allowed to not make points. That's my job and I'm territorial about it.

4:14 PM  
Blogger juvenal_urbino said...

Pointedly territorial about it.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page