Desperate Houseflies: The Magazine

Feel free to pull out your trusty fly swatter and comment on what is posted here, realizing that this odd collection of writers may prove as difficult to kill as houseflies and are presumably just as pesky. “Desperate Houseflies” is a magazine that intends to publish weekly articles on subjects such as politics, literature, history, sports, photography, religion, and no telling what else. We’ll see what happens.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A great move ... 10 years too late

Finally! Some news to celebrate! Legendary broadcaster Keith Jackson to retire

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Lasley said...

I'll admit to liking his voice, for some reason. Although he did say some pretty dumb things. I like that quote, Joe. Makes me giggle.

12:28 PM  
Blogger juvenal_urbino said...

I happen to like Keith Jackson, thank you very much. YMMV.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Michael Lasley said...

Juvenal -- I'm sure I lost any sort of credibility concerning my tastes in broadcasters when I admitted to not liking Vin Scully a few weeks ago. I don't think I've paid too much attention to broadcasters in college football in the last few years -- grad school cut into my watching games.

3:49 PM  
Blogger juvenal_urbino said...

I don't think I've paid too much attention to broadcasters in college football in the last few years

Think Brent Musberger.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page