Desperate Houseflies: The Magazine

Feel free to pull out your trusty fly swatter and comment on what is posted here, realizing that this odd collection of writers may prove as difficult to kill as houseflies and are presumably just as pesky. “Desperate Houseflies” is a magazine that intends to publish weekly articles on subjects such as politics, literature, history, sports, photography, religion, and no telling what else. We’ll see what happens.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Not That You Care!

I'm through here until late Sunday night.

Each year I take my oldest daughter on a grand secret adventure for her birthday, and this year's requires me to go to bed early tonight since there will be VERY little sleep Saturday. I'll tell you all about it later on...

I do, however, plan to post a Nancy Grace / Church of Christ article I've just completed Sunday night. Maybe it won't get me fired.

As Leonard Sweet would say, Carpe Manana! And as fans of the Bill of Rights would say, "Go George Mason!!!"

Yours to count on,
Al

3 Comments:

Blogger juvenal_urbino said...

Like I care, slacker.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Al Sturgeon said...

Ah, its good to be loved.
:-)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Al Sturgeon said...

Hey Whitney, I'll try to write about it this Thursday. It was a bit extravagant in the first place, and it turned out to be a big bigger of an adventure than I originally intended.

I'll just leave you hanging for now.

All I can say is: jdmvuh.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page