Desperate Houseflies: The Magazine

Feel free to pull out your trusty fly swatter and comment on what is posted here, realizing that this odd collection of writers may prove as difficult to kill as houseflies and are presumably just as pesky. “Desperate Houseflies” is a magazine that intends to publish weekly articles on subjects such as politics, literature, history, sports, photography, religion, and no telling what else. We’ll see what happens.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Minus One

I don't have anything to post this week. In lieu of content, I'll provide an apology and a link. A few weeks ago, I posted about the One campaign and asked everyone to sign their petition. Well, if you signed up, you've probably gotten a lot of useless emails from them, like I have. Sorry about that. Here's where you can unsubscribe.

2 Comments:

Blogger juvenal_urbino said...

I'm proud to know you.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page