Desperate Houseflies: The Magazine

Feel free to pull out your trusty fly swatter and comment on what is posted here, realizing that this odd collection of writers may prove as difficult to kill as houseflies and are presumably just as pesky. “Desperate Houseflies” is a magazine that intends to publish weekly articles on subjects such as politics, literature, history, sports, photography, religion, and no telling what else. We’ll see what happens.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Changes, Changes, Changes...

My original intent was to have seven different columnists, but after number seven fell through on multiple occasions, I took two housefly days so we could get started. It's time, however, to go back to Plan A.

Joe Fauth, a regular DH reader/commentator, will relieve me of my Monday column to add his politically conservative voice to the magazine's regular fare.

I know, I know, you couldn't wait for my next interview, but the truth is that I was going to have to pass on today's column anyway. Finding original interviews isn't as easy as I had originally thought, so you'll just have to get over it!

I'll let Joe introduce himself and what he will do more fully all by himself. He's a cool guy.

So for now...

SUNDAYS: Al Sturgeon on Religion
MONDAYS: Joe Fauth on Conservative Politics
TUESDAYS: Trent Austin (aka Juvenal Urbino) from the Liberal Political Angle
WEDNESDAYS: Mike Lasley on Books
THURSDAYS: Andy Dunham on Sports
FRIDAYS: The Artist Formerly Known as Wednesday Housefly on Crack
SATURDAYS: DeJon Redd, from the other side of the world, on World News

Enjoy.
Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page